Friday, June 22, 2012

Pike National Forest

Got in last night and was excited to fish this lake in the middle of the National Forest... It's a private lake. Wtf? But I ha to sleep so I laid down by the trailhead for the Colorado trail. Last night was very windy and no mummy bag can contain me, so I didn't sleep a lot but I feel fresh anyway. Woke up at 5 and hopped on the bike and rode a little section of the Colorado trail. Favorite ride so far. It's loose but whipping through the pines and it's roller coaster grade is awesome. Headed a little south to try and find some fishing... This has to be the most privately owned "national" forest i have been in. But camping was free! Don't know if I'll have service later but if I do I'll let you know how the fishing goes

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment